We understand each job has distinct requirements, in the same way that every job was created with a vision unique to its creators. Having been involved in thousands of projects, our firm is made up of expertise and experience ranging from commercial, to retail, industrial, residential, educational, institutional, religious, medical, to recreational and everything else in between.
In addition, we believe in a philosophy of service—to provide engineering and design solutions that not only serve the requirements of the client, but to do so while providing a level of service that leaves our customers with no reason to choose another firm to meet their future engineering needs.
In essence, this goes to the core of who we are and what we do, every day.
History & Evolution Musgrove Engineering was founded in 1976 by David Musgrove, with the support of his wife, Diane, as Office Manager. What began as a single drafting table establishment has developed into an award-winning enterprise. With one foot firmly planted in the everyday business of taking care of clients, the other foot is continually moving toward the future—a National member of the U.S. Green Building Council and employing multiple LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited professionals.
In 1977, Musgrove Engineering hired our first designer and completed a total of 41 projects during the year. Today the company has grown to 27 employees and at present, does between 400-500 projects a year.
- In 2000, Charles Paulin became a Principal and in 2009 became the President of the company.
- In 2003, Bill Carter became a Principal and in 2010 became the Vice President of the company.
- In 2007, Musgrove acquired Synergy Engineering to add electrical engineering to the roster of expertise, with Kurt Lechtenberg as the department manager.
- In 2010, Todd Nelson became a Principal.
Philosophy of Service Our philosophy of service is made up of a careful balance of understanding the client’s needs, pairing those needs with the sharpest minds, and always providing a commitment of quality. This begins at initial client contact. From there, we apply this philosophy to the meticulous care that goes into each and every blueprint, in the progressive and pioneering approach we encourage amongst our employees, and finally, as we come together to shake hands over a completed project.
At Musgrove Engineering we understand great service begins with building cohesive relationships—a collaboration of people grounded in business integrity, furthered by ongoing communication, and fueled by our earnest commitment to quality workmanship.
We are dedicated to creating a culture of excellence and providing the highest quality of service in everything we do.
- ASHRAE Technology Award, Boise, ID, Charles Paulin
- Better Bricks Award, Designer, 2006, Boise, ID, Charles Paulin
- Better Bricks Award, Emerging Leader, 2007, Boise, ID, Shelby Stuart
- Better Bricks Award, Design Engineer, 2010, Boise, ID, Kurt Lechtenberg